Friday, January 4, 2013

Bureau of Missing Web Page Buttons

Hi, everyone!  I'mm in dire need of help from someone who would know how I can upload a photo onto this blog without the old super-reliable "Browse" button, which always worked like a charm. 

When I tried uploading a pic a while ago, I ended up with a ginormous problem which I ended up reporting to the Bureau of Missing Web Page Buttons, or something to that effect.  Instead of encountering the "Browse" button, I encountered a page I'd never seen before, which had four or five choices including "URL."  Off I went to my Etsy Shop to copy the URL of the item whose photo I needed to upload, then returned to Blogspot and pasted the URL into the URL bar.  Lo and behold, to my great consternation the system rejected the URL!  When I saw the error message I couldn't believe my eyes, since I'd had no problem whatsoever copying & pasting URLs into Wanelo's URL box!

If any of you could advice me as to how I can upload photos with this new format, I would greatly appreciate it.  The expression, "If it works, don't fix it," could have applied here, and I would dearly love to know why Blogspot changed the upload format with no notice, much less instruction on how to use it, whatsoever.

Have a wonderful day, and I hope I'll be able to upload my pic tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment