Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another Fun Bow Tie

Hi, everyone!  I've been having so much fun designing and creating my line of dogs' and cats' bow ties!  They're a step above the ones made just of cloth, as mine are adorned with buttons, beads and cloth floral trims.  This one is of a fabric the distributor dubbed the Fiesta print - it'ds so colorful, it's sure to brighten the day of the wearer's owner! - and it's trimmed at the center with a goldtone star-shaped button.  Here's a pic of my Dominique modeling it.

Oops, foiled again!  This site had had its (and its users) share of problems with photo uploads recently.  My only suggestion is to go to my Etsy Shop and find the listing titled Cats'/Little Dogs' Bow Tie w/Star Button - Red, Orange, Gray, Black & Pale Blue Fiesta Print, Shih Tzu  I sure hope Blogspot's technicaql staff can iron this wrinkle out soon.

That's all for now.  I'd post more, but am not in the mood due to persistence of the technical issue.  Be back later, and hopefully by then I'll be able to upload photos.  Especially since the next item on my creative agenda is construction and listing of a fleece coat in a colorful print.  Stay tuned, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment