Hi, everyone! In my last post I shared my frustration with photo editing. Since then I've put my trait of perseverance, which comes in handy when dealing with digital photography, to use again by returning to my favorite photo editing sites to do more tweaking, and reshooting a few as well. With the exception of two or three pics, I'm feeling pretty satisfied with the final outcome of my recent major reshoot project. The few that still have tan or gray backgrounds are that way for one of two reasons: as a result of the item being mostly white and therefore needing some contrast (otherwise the item would be pretty much invisible), or the photo just refused to yield to my TLC.
I've been getting more views of more items than was the case when I photographed Dom the Pom on grass, and I can see why Etsy prefers photos with a white background - they look more professional than those taken on things like grass or carpet.
Here are a few of my new, improved (largely) photos.
1) What would your dream house look like?
2) What was your favorite subject in school?
3) If you could turn the clock back, choose one thing you would have done differently.
4) Describe a recurrent dream.
5) If you never had to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
6) If you had all the money in the world, what would you use it for?
7) What is your favorite beverage?
8) If you ever became a hoarder, what would you hoard?
9) What do you like least about computers, and do you like most about them?
10) What is your favorite childhood memory?
11) If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
A regular buyer has promised to place another order, so I need to check my Convos. Bye for now. Have a wonderful day!