Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hi, everyone!  I haven't had a chance to post again until now because the past week has been hectic, culminating today in finalizing all of the cruise preparations except for booking the local airport shuttle, which I'll take care of tomorrow.  The friend who's going with me and I are getting more and more excited each day - six days to go!  We;ll be flying from Tampa to Miami, where we'll board the ship, Carnival Destiny.  After we get back I'll post some pics of it here.

Here's a yummylicious recipe for a holiday treat, Pumpkin Muffins:

1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar or 1/3 cup molasses
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

In a separate bowl beat 2 eggs.  Add 2 TBSP vegetable oil, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 cup canned pumpkin.

Combine all ingredients with a few swift strokes, making sure you don't overbeat.  Fill oiled muffin pan 2/3 full.  Bake 20-25 minutes at 400 F.

                            ******************************************************

I've listed two more items: a fleece Pink Ribbon coat and a satin pawty dress with a feather boa which is removable for laundering of the dress.  I'll donate 10% of proceeds from sale of the Pink Ribbon coat to breast cancer research.  Here are the pics before I close for the time being:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment